Things to keep in mind:
- Set reasonable limits for yourself, never play beyond your means
- Set a time limit on your gambling and stick to it
- Don’t place large bets in hopes of winning big
- Don’t try and make money by chasing your losses
- Gambling should not be viewed as a pathway to financial gains
- Gambling is not a shortcut to financial success
If you feel like your gambling or the gambling of someone you know is out of control, seek help from your local responsible gaming organization.